Hunter Sung Jin-Woo is so massive that only his shadow soldiers are enough to take down the S-rank dungeon. Only groups of shadow soldiers have recovered almost every part of Tokyo. Not only rescued, but they also defeated the Giant monsters and saved the lives of many other hunters.
On the other hand, hunter Sung Jin-Woo arose and collected the defeated Giant monster’s shadows in his summons. After adding the Giant monsters, his team of shadow soldiers has become even more powerful. Now, it’s a battle between the Boss Giant and the Shadow Soldiers. So, who will win? The answer is the Boss Giant.
Yes, you heard, right. The Boss Giant is not as same as the typical giant monster. Based on strength and resilience, it is even more potent than hunter Sung Jin-Woo. Also, its speed is far greater than an elite A-rank melee hunter. So, how hunter Sung Jin-Woo will manage to fight with it? In this post, we will discuss the spoilers and the release date of Solo Leveling Chapter 136.
Solo Leveling Chapter 136 Spoilers-
Finally, the battle between the two strongest characters of the Solo Leveling series has begun. On one side, hunter Sung Jin-Woo has the advantage of the shadow soldiers, and on the contrary, the Boss Giant has the advantage of strength, size, speed, and resilience.
- The next chapter will begin with the clash of all the Shadow Soldiers and the Boss Giant. As a result, half of the Shadow Soldiers will vanish in the thick black smoke within a few seconds.
- Hunter Sung Jin-Woo will shock to witness the speed and strength of the Boss Giant, who is two times more prominent than the normal Giant monster.
- He will notice that the Boss Giant’s skin is callous, and also has covered its skin with the magic power to make it sturdier.
- But his plan will finally accomplish. He will succeed in finding out the weak spot of the Boss Giant, i.e., its face, which is not covered with the magic.
- Then, he will summon his Dragon Kaisel and advance along with Beru and Igris. Both Kaisel and Igris will bait himself, and hunter Sung Jin-Woo will direct an attack on the Boss Giant’s left eye.
- It will create an opening for Beru, and the Ant king will take advantage of this situation to move inside the Boss Giant.
- As a result, outside hunter Sung Jin-Woo will continuously strike back-to-back attacks, and from inside, Beru will tear down the Boss Giant’s vital organs.
Therefore, with the team efforts, hunter Sung Jin-Woo will manage to take down the Boss Giant and become the first hunter who has cleared the two S-rank dungeon breakdown all by himself. In the end, good news for Sung Jin-Woo will appear on the screen, “Level Up.”
Solo Leveling Chapter 136 Release Date-
Solo Leveling is a weekly scheduled manga; therefore, the next chapter will release next week on January 20, 2021. The timings of the release will differ according to the regions. From the next chapter, we will witness the circumstances of the different S-rank dungeon breakdown too.
Where to Read Solo Leveling Chapter 136-
Fans can read Solo Leveling Chapter 135 on the official website of Mangadex. For Chapter 136, you have to wait for a week. We will be back with another spoiler article. Till then, stay tuned with us.
Follow us on Twitter for more post-updates.
- TOP 20 Most Powerful Characters in Unordinary Webtoon
- Top 10 Strongest Demons in The Seven Deadly Sins Ranked
Sachin Kandwal is the newest member of the staff. And here in Otakus’ Notes, he covers breaking stories of the Anime world. When he’s not consuming content on Reddit, he can be seen exploring Bangalore city.