As this thrilling series that has kept fans on the edge of their seats over the years comes to an end, there is no telling as to how the story will end. Hajime Isiyama has always bamboozled his readers successfully with mind-blowing twists that no one saw coming. It is safe to say that he will deliver once again and we are in for a great ending to this gem of a manga.
Although the previous chapter started things on a positive note, things turned dark real quick. A smoke started emitting that turned everyone present there into titans. Levi managed to escape on Falco along with Mikasa and the titan shifters. There was chaos everywhere as Armin and Eren began brawling in their titan form. When everything seemed to be at a dead-end, Mikasa took a stand and decided to kill Eren. She jumped in the titan’s mouth and cut off Eren’s head with a single strike. The chapter ended with Mikasa kissing Eren while holding his head in her hand.
Attack on Titan Chapter 139 Raw Scans and Spoilers-
The previous chapter has paved the way for a tearful ending to the series. There are still a lot of unanswered questions and it remains to be seen how the author covers them all in one chapter. On that note, let us discuss the spoilers for the last chapter of Attack on Titan for one final time.
- Eren will take Armin into the path which will be similar to the way Zeke took Eren into that path before.
- They will see flashbacks of their time spent back in the day. As they continue the conversation they will watch the ocean together while holding hands. Although their childhood dream will finally come true it will not be in the way they had envisioned and Armin will go on to punch Eren in the face.
- The background will change and Armin will be seen hugging Eren and bidding his final goodbye. Before leaving that place Armin will spot a certain someone.
- Armin will wake up and find that Mikasa is holding Eren’s chopped-up head. He will go up to her and burst into tears on seeing the condition of his dear friend.
- All the pure titans will be devitalized and everything will go back to being normal. Levi will see his compatriots Hange and Erwin sitting in the hot steam with everyone else. Similarly, Jean and Connie will also see Sasha sitting and smiling in the hot steam.
- Reiner will be finally able to reunite with his mother. Armin will be unable to deal with the aftermath of the events while Mikasa will leave with Eren’s head.
- The scene will be fast-forwarded a few years and we will see Historia celebrating her child’s birthday with her man behind her. Gabi and Falco will be seen pushing Levi in a wheelchair at some distance.
- Everyone else will have grown up in that time and they will take a boat and leave that Island. While leaving they will spot a bird flying high up in the sky.
- Mikasa will be seen sitting under a tree in an unknown location with a small grave beside her. The bird will come down to her, peck at her scarf, and fly away again to some distance.
Attack on Titan Chapter 139 Release Date-
As per official sources Attack on Titan Chapter 139 will be released on April 9, 2021. After 2 days we will finally come to know how this great series is going to end. One thing that we can predict is that there is a very slim chance of the ending being a happy one.
Where to read Attack on Titan Chapter 139–
Fans can read the last chapter of Attack on Titan manga from Kodanshacomics.com or other official sites and various private sites. On that note, the last spoiler article for Attack on Titan comes to an end. We will be back with spoiler articles for other mangas. Stay tuned with us till then.
Follow us on Twitter for more post-updates.