Megumi was finally successful in pinning down Kirara, who asked if he had planned the move from the start. Megumi replied that it was only a gamble that he took, and it paid off. Suddenly Megumi released Kirara and went down on his knees to request him to listen to them.
This surprised Kirara, who agreed to hear them out. However, they were interrupted by a flying Yuji who came bursting out of the monitor room. He told the others not to interfere as a dangerous-looking Hakari also followed him.
Hakari thought Yuji was not taking him seriously and smacked him right in the face. Yuji took the grunt of the blow and sprung back right up. He realized that it was the only way he could convince Hakari to join their side.
Hakari asked Yuji why he had come to him for help to which he replied that his seniors had told him of Hakari’s strength. This annoyed him further, and he punched him again. Yuji went on to say that he was only the cog for sorcerers to kill off curses.
Hakari was surprised at how Yuji was still able to stand after taking on those mighty blows head-on. Kirara comments if it was enough for Hakari, who finally agreed to listen to them. The chapter ended with Kirara thinking about how Hakari’s fever burned the most when he was helping people at Jujutsu High.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 158 Spoilers-
It will be interesting to see how Hakari reacts after listening to Yuji and the others. The fact that their proposal does not involve Jujutsu High will help them to convince Hakari to join their side.
At this point, we haven’t seen much of Hakari’s power, but the small display he put up is enough to prove that his brute offensive power will be a huge addition to their strength. We also need to keep in mind that Hakari mentioned Yaga while beating down Yuji.
He already hates the Jujutsu higher-ups, and Yaga’s execution by them may spark an even greater hatred in him. This can also shed light on the kind of relation Hakari had with Yaga.
It is likely that Yaga understood him perfectly, and he was one of the good memories of Hakari in Jujutsu High. This also establishes the fact that we will soon meet up with the other mysterious characters like Angel again.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 158 Raw Scans-
We can finally see some progress in the Culling Game again in the upcoming chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen. It will be majorly focused on a new rule added by Angel. The chapter will release with the title “Kogane.”
- Panda will inform everyone of Yaga’s death, and Kinji and Kirara will be convinced of Gojo’s sealing.
- Hakari will tell them to join their side, to which Megumi will reply it won’t be a problem since he is the head of the Zenin Clan.
- Hearing this, Hakari will suck up to Megumi, and the Zenin Clan will be destroyed the next day.
- A Cursed Spirit will appear and say that a new rule has been added to the game.
- According to the new rule, players can verify information regarding other players.
- This rule will be added by Kashimo Hajime (Angel), who used to live 400 years ago and is looking for Sukuna.
- The Kogane will appear for Itadori after this, and Megumi will think it to be strange.
- Itadori will say that it is probably due to him being Sukuna.
- Megumi wants to find someone with 100 points and make up a rule that will help Tsumiki.
- Megumi will come up with a solution to let players give their points away of their own will so that they can play without having their cursed energy erased.
- He wants to add a rule whereby players can use all their points to leave the game, but he is unsure if it will be accepted.
- At last, they decide to go look for Angel and Higuruma Hiroshi, who is the only other player with 100 points.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 158 Release Date-
Jujutsu Kaisen is not going on a break, and fans will get their hands on the new chapter on September 12, 2021. Yuji and the others came looking for Hakari, but now they can also have Kirara on their side. From what we have seen so far, Kirara has some neat techniques in her possession.
Where to Read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 158-
There are two websites that readers can turn to for the latest chapters of Jujutsu Kaisen – Mangaplus Shueisha and Viz Media. They will be thoroughly updated with the new chapters upon their release. Stay tuned for more Jujutsu Kaisen content.
Do small things with great love.
Follow us on Twitter for more post updates.
(2021) Top 20 Strongest Characters in Jujutsu Kaisen (Ranked) Top 10 Strongest Cursed Techniques in Jujutsu Kaisen Ranked Top 10 Strongest Sorcerers in Jujutsu Kaisen (Ranked) Top 10 Most Beautiful Females in Jujutsu Kaisen (Ranked) (2021) Power of Suguru Geto in Jujutsu Kaisen Explained
Life took a sudden turn for me when I finally decided to watch Kimi no nawa & Clannad. While both of them made me cry and introduced me to this vast world of anime. The Anime and Manga world is an escape for me from this complicated real world and serves as a relief. Being a content writer for OtakusNotes still feels like a dream and has been one of the best things to happen to me this year. It has been a productive distraction for me and I am loving every moment of it.