The Demon Clan and the Beasts have appeared on the battlefield, resultant in a change in the flow of battle. The recalled data has finished, and now Sung Jin-Woo knows what will happen to the previous Shadow Monarch, Ashborn. The previous monarch was betrayed by the Beasts and the Demons. And to gain revenge, it has taken a new birth within hunter Sung Jin-Woo. Now, Solo Leveling Chapter 130 will unveil the outcome of this knowledge.
The Silver Soldiers, the allianced Demon Clans (Ricardo, Faetos, Rokan, Ingress, and Radis), and the Beasts all appeared in the Great Battle against the previous Shadow Monarch. The chapter has not unveiled the reason behind this betrayal. Moreover, at any moment, we will witness the glorious King’s birth within hunter Sung Jin-Woo.
On the contrary, the Hunters Guild are trying their best, but it seems like they are powerless against the Statue Soldiers. Their only option left is hunter Sung Jin-Woo. Inspector Woo Jin-Chul and the other hunters have ceased the Angel Statue, and hunter Cha Hae-In has advanced towards a ray of hope. So, the question is: Will Cha-Hae-In succeed in waking up hunter Sung Jin-Woo? The answer is No.
Solo Leveling Chapter 130 Spoilers-
The previous Solo Leveling chapter was an epic one. The fans on Reddit have caused havoc in the discussion box. They all are debating over the change in hunter Sung Jin-Woo’s character after having rebirth with the two hearts. From now on, the Solo series will become more and more enjoyable.
The novel of the Solo Leveling series has been completed; therefore, the ones who have already read the novel know the happenings of the upcoming chapter. Here in this post, we will discuss the spoilers of the next release. So, if you don’t want to get spoiled, then it’s better to jump on the release data paragraph. Let’s begin;
- During the Great Battle, the White Werewolf, commanding Beasts’ army, was none other than the Beast Monarch. We have already seen the human figure of him in the course of the Jeju incident.
- It means along with the Demon Clan; the Beast Monarch was also involved in the treachery. He will have an essential role in the future.
- The next chapter will begin with the continuation of the battle between the hunters and the statues.
- Hunter Cha-Hae-In will advance towards Sung Jin-Woo, but the Angel Statue will attack her. The chapter will show hunter Cha-Hae-In’s sword dance, but it won’t be powerful enough to overpower the Angel Statue.
- In a wink, the Angel, alone, will assassinate the healers of the Hunters Guild and injure hunter Cha-Hae-In. It will control everyone with its ability of Ruler’s Authority.
However, in the end, hunter Sung Jin-Woo will awake and massacre every Stone Statue within seconds. It will be the horrendous moment for the Angel Statue that the vessel has come-alive in human form. In short, the protagonist will not allow the previous Shadow Monarch to take over his body.
Solo Leveling Chapter 130 Release Date-
According to the officials, there is no news of break next week till now. Hence, we can expect the Solo Leveling Chapter 130 to be released on December 9, 2020. The timings of the release will differ according to the region.
Where to Read Solo Leveling Chapter 130-
Fans can read the upcoming chapter of Solo Leveling once it gets officially aired by the Korean groups. Fans can read the latest chapter of Solo Leveling in the translation from the fsapk website. This is an official site that has paid chapters, so do support the author by reading from it. We will be back next week with another spoiler article. Till then, stay tuned with us.
Follow us on Twitter for more post-updates.
Also Read- Solo Leveling Anime is Coming or Not?