One Piece Chapter 1018 Raw Scans & Spoilers: As all of us predicted, Otama played a significant role in turning the tides of the battle in the last chapter. She went up to the performance floor and prepared to relay her order to all the people who had eaten her millet dumplings.
Although she got scared on seeing Queen scream at her, she regained her composure and told everyone to join the sides of Luffy and Momonosuke and fight with them. Suddenly the battle scene was chaotic as the gifters started changing sides and attacking their fellow compatriots.
Kaido’s fighters couldn’t comprehend the meaning behind all of that, and the change in numbers gave Luffy and his allies a major boost in their hopes of winning the war. Meanwhile, Queen got enraged on seeing all of these and tried to attack Otama. Sanji arrived at the perfect moment and stopped Queen with Collier Strike.
On the other side, Chopper had become a baby due to the effects of the rumble ball, and we got to know that Zoro could be cured with a medicine that would have twice the amount of pain later on.
The scene shifted to Jinbei and Who’s Who, who were gearing up to battle against each other. Jinei identified Who’s Who as a former government official who had been imprisoned. Who’s Who then revealed a major secret that he was thrown into prison due to stealing a devil fruit from a government ship that was later eaten by Luffy. So, let’s discuss One Piece Chapter 1018 Raw Scans & Spoilers.
One Piece Chapter 1018 Raw Scans & Spoilers-
The upcoming chapter of One Piece is going to be a highly anticipated one since we will know in detail the secret behind Luffy’s Gum-Gum Devil Fruit. However, the main focus is naturally going to be on the fight between Jinbe and Who’s Who, with chapter 1018 featuring the title: “Jinbe vs. Who’s Who.“
- Tama will get attacked by Kaidou’s subordinates due to her action.
- The Gifters and Shinuchi will try to protect her.
- Tama will escape with Nami on the back of Speed.
- Nami will tell Zeus that they are companions, which will make him very happy.
- CP0 will analyze the battle after the change in numbers and will also mention Who’s Who.
- Who’s Who will curse Shank for stealing the Gomu Gomu no Mi.
- Who’s Who is also angry with Luffy for wearing Shanks’ hat.
- Who’s Who will reveal how he had heard a story about the legendary warrior “Sun God” from a guard who was related to the slaves. This story helped him to survive in prison.
- After the guard disappeared, Who’s Who decided to escape from prison to avoid any actions taken by the World Government.
- Who’s Who will ask Jinbe if he has any knowledge of that story since he has a pirate gang comprising of ex-slaves.
- Jinbe will use a new attack against Who’s Who.
Here, we have attached the link to the unofficial One Piece Chapter 1018.
One Piece Chapter 1018 Release Date-
The upcoming chapter of One Piece is going to release on its scheduled date of July 4, 2021. Although it seems not much information is going to be spilt in the next chapter, there may be a strong connection between the story of the Sun God and the secrets of Luffy’s devil fruit.
Where to Read One Piece Chapter 1018-
One Piece chapter 1018 can be read from the official websites of Mangaplus Shueisha and Viz Media. There is also going to be a break next week, which fans need to keep in mind. Stay tuned with us till we come back with more amazing articles.
Follow us on Twitter for more post updates.
Meaning of Blackbeard’s Pirate Flag in One Piece (2021) List of Best Soundtracks in One Piece Anime One Piece: Top 20 Strongest Characters in Impel Down Arc Ranked Top 20 Most Popular One Piece Characters in 2021 Ranked (2021) Top 30 Strongest Living Characters in One Piece (Ranked) (2021) Top 20 Best Anime Like One Piece and Naruto Ranked Marco One Piece: Haki, Devil Fruit Abilities, Power Level & Current Position Explained One Piece: Has Kaido’s Azure Dragon Unfolded the Biggest Enigma About Mythical Zoan Users? (Theory)
Life took a sudden turn for me when I finally decided to watch Kimi no nawa & Clannad. While both of them made me cry and introduced me to this vast world of anime. The Anime and Manga world is an escape for me from this complicated real world and serves as a relief. Being a content writer for OtakusNotes still feels like a dream and has been one of the best things to happen to me this year. It has been a productive distraction for me and I am loving every moment of it.