With Chapter 51 of Record of Ragnarok recently out, we bring to you Record of Ragnarok Chapter 52 Spoilers & Release Date.
With Buddha’s left eye injured Hajun is able to inflict a huge amount of damage. This is where the story deviates to give us the origin of Hajun.
Here, we are told that originally Hajun was a monster that suddenly appeared and destroyed half of Hellheim. However, soon after he disappeared Beelzebub searched for his remains, experimented on them, and then created a seed of it.
It is then shown how Beelzebub plants this seed in the form of horns in the innocent Zerofuku. As Beelzebub refers to Zero Fortune as ‘pure soil’, it is made clear that the dark seed grew well because it had more to corrupt.
As we return to the fight, Hajun informs Buddha that Zerofuku or Zero Fortune is completely ‘digested’. This sends Buddha into a fit of rage that opens the Fifth Realm: Preta Realm, Holy Kannon – Salakayas.
This converts his staff into a lion head also known as the Scythe of the Wild God. With his attacks now on par with Hajun, Buddha plows on with 2 more attacks.
These attacks are Samasara’s Karma and Samasara’s Karma Eternal. With these attacks finally making Hajun shed blood, he surely returns the same in kind.
And so the chapter ends with bleeding yet determined Buddha that promises to save humanity no matter what.
Record of Ragnarok Chapter 52 Spoilers-
With both sides now bleeding, we most probably will see a fight to the death. However, it’s no surprise that fans are still hopeful for the revival of Zerofuku through some miracle.
- In Chapter 52, we can hope to see Buddha completely direct all his anger and hatred towards Hajun. This could mean that we have many more attacks to see from the Preta Realm.
- When it rains it pours. And this we can certainly apply to the injuries of Buddha and Hajun. With Buddha now no longer overly cautious, we will see him risk getting injured to ensure Hajun’s death.
- However, this depends on whether or not Hajun has more upgrades. Thus we can surely expect some new attacks from Hajun. This is especially since he was able to destroy half of Hellheim.
- Fans can also expect to see another appearance from Beelzebub. Especially since his ‘experiment’ has been successful, he is sure to comment on the observations.
- At this point, we have no idea how long the fight is going to last. But we will surely see one if not both sides severely injured.
- Lastly, Chapter 52 will ascertain whether or not the revival of Zerofuku is possible or not. This will most likely be through an explanation from Beelzebub.
The raw scans of Record of Ragnarok Chapter 52 and 53 have leaked. Kindly visit the link to read the raw scans.
Record of Ragnarok Chapter 52 Release Date-
As usual, chapter 52 of the Record of Ragnarok series will release around 30th September 2021. However, with no official release date, fans can expect the chapter to be released latest by 2nd October 2021.
Where to Read Record of Ragnarok Chapter 52-
Currently, the manga isn’t available on all official platforms, so fans can read it on the unofficial Record of Ragnarok website. But if you find yourself more inclined to watch the anime, you can find it on Netflix.
With this, we conclude with Record of Ragnarok Chapter 52 Spoilers & Release Date. We hope you stay safe, tuned, and hyped until we’re back with another article.
Follow us on Twitter for more post-updates.
Also Read –
(2021) Power of Adam in Record of Ragnarok Explained (2021) Power of Zerofuku in Record of Ragnarok Explained (2021) Top 15 Strongest Characters in Record of Ragnarok Ranked (2021) Power of Gods in Record of Ragnarok Netflix (2021) Top 10 Strongest Gods in Record of Ragnarok Ranked (2021) Top 10 Manga Like Record of Ragnarok
A simple wanderer in both actions and thoughts. Daydreaming is what they do best when they’re not watching anime or obsessing over fictional characters. Open to all kinds of debates except those including ranking their love for their favourite fictional characters.