Attack on Titan Season 4 Episode 3 is titled “The Door of Hope,” it will feature the most awaited flashback of Riener, the prequel to the day, wall Maria was breached by the Armored and Colossal Titan. On the previous note, episode 2 showed the mutual acceptance of Gabi’s dedication by all officials, to inherit the Armored Titan. It also revealed that Riener encourages Falco to inherit his powers rather than Gabi. What is the reason, Riener doesn’t want Gabi to inherit the Titan powers? What exactly happened to Riener, when they were chosen as the next Titan wielders? Moreover, in today’s episode a very important character is shown in the most unexpected way, who was that character and when was he shown? Read more to find out.
Attack on Titan Season 4 Episode 3 Spoilers-
When Gabi, Falco, and all others came back to their homeland, after the 4 long years of the war, Falco suddenly noticed some disfigured soldiers. They were the remaining Eldian soldiers, who were sent to the front lines, and were PTSD due to the constant fear of sure death. Among them, Falco noticed a badly injured soldier, who had worn the army arm-band on the wrong hand, and corrected it. That guy is not an Eldian soldier, but someone we know already from the start of the series, that too the most important character. So, let us discuss the identity of that fake person and some spoilers of the next episode-
- That Fake soldier is none other than Eren Yeager, the protagonist of the story who had infiltrated Marley right now.
- He will go unnoticed as the focus will be on Riener’s past in the next episode.
- Reiner will be shown with his previous mates when they were trained and tested to choose the ones who will inherit the shape-shifter Titans.
- Riener will be pressurized by his mother to get chosen, for the well-being of their family, but he will be the last in his group.
- Through some reasonable motivation, he will get chosen, along with Bertolt, Annie, and Marcel.
- They will be chosen as the team to infiltrate Paradis Island, but on their way, the plan will fail and Marcel will get eaten by Ymir.
- While running from the unexpected Titans, they will reach wall Maria and breach it as shown in season 1 episode 1.
- That will be the real path, which shaped these traitors into what they were among the ‘Survey Corps’ of the city in Paradis.
The next episode will have some serious revelations, very important flashbacks which will answer the suspense since the first season. For sure, the next episode is going to be a blast.
Attack on Titan Season 4 Episode 3 Release Date-
Attack on Titan Season 4 Episode 3 will release next week on December 21, 2020, i.e., on Monday. The episode gets aired at the midnight, but you can expect the English subbed version by morning. Do watch it to experience some of the most awaited answers in the series.
Where to watch Attack on Titan Season 4 Episode 3–
Fans can watch the latest Attack on Titan episodes from Funimation or other paid platforms like Netflix. Further, the episodes are airing in all pirated sites. We will be back next week with another Attack on Titan anime spoiler article. Until then, stay tuned, stay hyped.
Follow us on Twitter for more post-updates.
- (Mycroft Holmes Impends) Moriarty The Patriot Episode 11 Spoilers & Release Date
- (Delta Jumps Into Action) Boruto Episode 179 Spoilers and Release Date
Anish personifies himself as a humble weeb and a hardcore gamer with a diverse taste. He has a keen interest in science and its theories but only in movies. Leading a slick way of life, he prefers the gym in leisure.