Today we bring you an article on the Solo Leveling Chapter 162 Spoilers & Release Date. Kindly note that these spoilers are drafted directly from the ‘I Alone Level Up’ novel, and therefore its extent may vary.
The previous chapter showcased the aftermath of Sung Jin Woo’s death from his point of view. As he went back in the past, he awoke in a hospital soon after the Double Dungeon incident.
Here he was met with people from the past, like the chairman and his family. And so, he follows the same predetermined path to regain his Shadow soldiers.
However, after every milestone, he re-achieved the system gave him a notification asking if he wanted to restart his world. The persistent appearance of this notification most probably reminded Sung Jin Woo of where he actually was.
And so, after a while, he questioned the force that caused the illusion. This is how we met the Monarch of Shadows Ashborn, who revealed himself in a world of darkness.
Solo Leveling Chapter 162 Spoilers-
The upcoming chapter will grant us insight into the being of Ashborn as a monarch of shadows. It will also help us understand the relationship between Sung Jin Woo, Ashborn, & the other sovereigns.
Sung Jin Woo will face the Shadow Sovereign; he will unveil his surrounding as being eternal rest. He will also offer to let Sung Jin Woo stay in the illusion to amend his mistakes.
- The Shadow Sovereign will introduce himself as a record of Sung Jin Woo’s bitter struggle. Following this, Sung Jin Woo will recognize the Shadows Sovereign’s black heart and identify himself in it.
- The reason why Sung Jin Woo was chosen as the vessel will also be revealed. This revelation will be in the form of a flashback showing the history of Ashborns life. This flashback will include events from the beginning of the Absolute Being to the end of the war.
- This chapter will also reveal the details of the war, victories, and betrayals of the Monarchs and the Rulers. It will also explain the chalice of rebirth, the reason the Sovereigns chose earth, and the existence of hunters.
- The chapter is most likely to end with a cliffhanger regarding the defender who steps up to protect Sung Jin Woo’s body in real-time. This is because Sung Jin Woo is unconscious before the two Monarchs while in the Shadow Sovereigns territory.
- Whether or not the defender’s identity will be revealed may be left to whether or not the chapter ends on a cliffhanger. However, the identity of this defender is sure to be a pleasant surprise.
We’re not really sure how much of the novel the manhwa will cover. Therefore we might get a scene of the fight between the defender, who happens to be a vessel of the Rulers, and the two Monarchs.
Solo Leveling Chapter 162 Release Date-
Considering the shocking cliffhanger chapter 161 left us on, fans are sure to be excited. Chapter 162 of the Solo Leveling series is set to be released on the 11th of August, 2021.
However, this release will depend on your location and the actual chapter release time. Thus for some, it may be released on the 12th of August 2021.
Where to Read Solo Leveling Chapter 162-
The series definitely has started climbing to the peak of its plot, and it is surely going to get you more invested. Fans can read the manhwa officially on the Tappytoon website or app.
With this, we conclude with our article on the Solo Leveling Chapter 162 Spoilers & Release Date. We hope you’ll stay safe, tuned, and hyped for our next article too.
Follow us on Twitter for more post-updates.
Top 15 Hottest Solo Leveling Characters: Male (Ranked) (2021) Top 15 Strongest Hunters in Solo Leveling Novel Ranked (2021) Top 10 Strongest Korean Hunters in Solo Leveling Ranked Top 10 Strongest Shadows of Sung Jin Woo in Solo Leveling Ranked Top 15 Best Manhwa/ Manhua/ Manga Like Solo Leveling Including Read Source (2021) Power of all Monarchs in Solo Leveling: Strongest Monarch (2021) Top 10 Most Popular Webtoons worldwide (2021) Power of Gods in Record of Ragnarok Netflix (2021) Top 20+ Best Yuri Anime on Crunchyroll, Netflix, Hulu & more (2021) Top 15 Best Isekai Anime on Hulu, Crunchyroll & Funimation Top 15 Best Ecchi Anime on Crunchyroll, Netflix & Funimation 2021
A simple wanderer in both actions and thoughts. Daydreaming is what they do best when they’re not watching anime or obsessing over fictional characters. Open to all kinds of debates except those including ranking their love for their favourite fictional characters.