The previous chapter started with Yuji and Choso, trying to take out as many Cursed Spirits as they can in Tokyo. Yuji started clapping his hands and tried to attract as many Cursed Spirits as he can towards him. He started running trying to lead all the Cursed Spirits towards Choso, who was waiting for an ambush. Choso used his cursed technique, Piercing Blood to take out all the Cursed Spirits in one go.
Yuji finished off the last remaining Cursed Spirit. Choso was really impressed with Yuji’s progress. He realized that Yuji has added finesse to his fluid control of Cursed Energy and it complemented his unreal physical strength. He then told Yuji to recollect if his father had stitches on his forehead. Their conversation was interrupted by Naoya Zenin who was looking for Megumi. Yuji was scared and wondered why Naoya was looking for Megumi.
Naoya then got into a scuffle with Yuji and Choso. Naoya had only one motive and that was to kill Megumi. Naoya was proving to be a handful for Yuji and Choso due to his incredibly fast speed. They were suddenly interrupted by the appearance of a powerful Cursed Energy. They thought that it might be Gojo but it turned out to be Yuta. Yuta had come to help Naoya in his battle against Yuji and Choso.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 140 Spoilers-
“Execution” is the title under which Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 140 will be released. Yuta is going to play a major role in this chapter. We will get to see more of Yuta’s Cursed Energy techniques and how much of a threat he possesses. It is going to be two one-on-one battles with Yuta taking on Yuji and Naoya taking on Choso.
- Yuta jumps down and learns that Naoya is going to kill Yuji. Yuta decides to team up with Naoya to help him in his task.
- Naoya takes on Choso and says that Senketsu has too much of a wind-up and that Choso is going to die in his hands. In response to this Choso says that if they touch his little brother, Yuji he is going to kill both of them.
- Meanwhile, Yuta is fighting with Yuji. Yuji uses the nearby cars to dodge Yuta’s blade strikes and retreat to a safe distance. Yuta then compares Yuji with Maki.
- Yuji punches a car to blast away Yuta and taking that opportunity to run away. However, the same car comes flying back to him as Yuta throws it buffed by his Cursed Energy.
- Yuta then says that he has more Cursed Energy than Gojo. However, unlike Gojo, he can run out of his power since Gojo can use his Six-Eyes.
- Yuta attacks Yuji but Yuji remembers what Todo had told him about Cursed Energy Flow. He also remembers Nanami’s last words and the chapter ends with Yuji saying that he can’t die just yet.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 140 Release Date-
Chapter 140 of Jujutsu Kaisen is going to be released on February 28, 2021. Jujutsu Kaisen has a weekly release and the new chapters get released every Sunday. Thus, fans don’t need to wait for a long time to see the battle between Yuji and Yuta.
Where to Read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 140-
Chapter 140 of Jujutsu Kaisen can be read from the official website of Mangaplus Shueisha or Viz Media. Mangaplus has provided free access to all chapters of Jujutsu Kaisen to the fans. We will be back soon with another prediction and spoiler article. Till then, stay tuned with us.
Follow us on Twitter for more post-updates.