The list of Top 30 highest-grossing manga series surfaced yesterday. As expected, Kimetsu no Yaiba has secured the topmost position with a full closeout of approximately 54 billion yen. The Annual Comprehensive Series’s aggregation period was from December 23, 2019, to December 21, 2020.
Maximum of the series have grossed billion figure this year. This shows that the notability of the manga series among Otakus has been increasing per annum. The list has been released in Japanese, so here we have roughly translated the top 30 manga series of 2020. Fans can also see their favorite manga’s position on the list.
Position and Name with Estimated Total Sales Amount in Yen (approx.)
- Kimetsu no Yaiba– 54 Billion
- One Piece– 5.5 Billion
- Haikyuu– 4.98 Billion
- Gintama– 4.68 Billion
- Love Life– 4.56 Billion
- Jujutsu Kaisen– 4.47 Billion
- Hypnosis Mic: Division Rap Battle– 4.32 Billion
- The Idolmaster– 3.65 Billion
- My Hero Academia– 3.58 Billion
- The Promise Neverland– 3.55 Billion
- Touken Ranbu– 3.54 Billion
- Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken– 3.50 Billion
- The Quintessential Quintuplets– 3.46 Billion
- Fate Series– 2.92 Billion
- Kaguya-sama: Love Is War- 2.80 Billion
- Anna and the Snow Queen– 2.77 Billion
- BanG Dream!– 2.73 Billion
- Animal Crossing Series– 2.68 Billion
- Hanako-kun– 2.512 Billion
- Black Clover– 2.510 Billion
- Attack on Titan– 2.46 Billion
- Spy X Family– 2.44 Billion
- Star Wars Series– 2.29 Billion
- Love Lasts Forever– 2.24 Billion
- Detective Conan– 2.23 Billion
- Cage of Eden– 2.15 Billion
- Fire Force– 2.13 Billion
- Mobile Suit Gundam– 2.10 Billion
- Kamen Rider– 2.09 Billion
- Idolish7– 1.97 Billion
This is the list of highest-earning manga this year. This revenue includes all the branches like Blu-ray, DVD, music, novel, and manga, whereas the excluding ones are games, movie tickets, and electronic downloads. This list also provides fans an idea of which manga they have to proceed with next.
Source: NoxDRaz @Twitter
Follow us on Twitter for more post-updates.
Engineering edified me dreams’ propelling. And being an Otaku, a superlative dream of mine engulfs experiencing anime to its deepest quintessence and inditing my perspective towards it. Ultimately, anime blogging carved a path towards my desire and made me stand up to you.