The new journey of the Straw Hat Pirates has begun. The last chapter was the most awaited one after the Wano arc. It unveiled the bounties of the Straw Hat Pirates after the Wano arc. Everyone got an exponential jump in their bounties means now the World Government are considering them as a significant menace to the world. Now, they have become so powerful that their names are enough to frighten anyone. So, how will the Straw Hat pirates proceed in One Piece Chapter 1059? Let’s discuss.
Chapter 1058 surfaced the bounties of the Straw Hat Pirates, including the chairmen of the Cross Guild. Yes, you read it right; it means we finally witnessed the bounty of the Strongest Swordsman, Dracule Mihawk. He first appeared in the East Blue Saga arc in One Piece Chapter 51, released on August 3, 1998. It has been 24 years since we witnessed Mihawk’s introduction and his sword’s skill against Zoro. And finally, on August 28, 2022, One Piece Chapter 1059 surfaced his bounty and his description. He was titled the Marine Hunter before stepping up as a Shichibukai. And his sword skill is even more significant than Red Hair Shanks. Below we have mentioned the bounties of everyone, from highest to lowest, surfaced in the previous chapter.
- Mihawk: 3,590,000,000 berries
- Buggy: 3,189,000,000 berries
- Monkey D Luffy: 3,000,000,000 berries
- Crocodile: 1,965,000,000 berries
- Zoro: 1,111,000,000 berries
- Jinbe: 1,100,000,000 berries
- Sanji: 1,032,000,000 berries
- Robin: 930,000,000 berries
- Usopp: 500,000,000 berries
- Franky: 394,000,000 berries
- Brook: 383,000,000 berries
- Nami: 366,000,000 berries
- Chopper: 1000 berries
Chapter 1058 also revealed the incident behind the forming of the Cross Guild and Buggy’s role in it that led him to become the Fourth Emperor of the Sea. It seems like there was a huge misunderstanding happened between Buggy’s followers and the Marines.
In conclusion, Buggy has taken a lot of debt from Crocodile, so the latter reached him to take his money back. However, Buggy had no money, so Crocodile acquired his company, Buggy’s delivery, and led him to serve under him. It was all Crocodile’s plan to start the Cross Guild, where he put the bounties on Marines, and he asked Mihawk to join him.
But, in the guild’s promotion, Buggy’s followers (who do not know the truth) made a poster of the Cross Guild where they put Buggy in the front. As a result, Marine thought that Buggy was the chairman of the Cross Guild and Mihawk and Crocodile were serving under him. It led him to consider the fourth Emperor of the sea.
According to Mihawk, Buggy is the only person in history to become an Emperor after crying for mercy. Crocodile decided to finish Buggy, but Mihawk told him to let Buggy as the face of everything so that they could live in peace. So, here, the truth is revealed about how Buggy is appointed as the Emperor. Many fans estimated that Buggy had awakened his fruit or something else, but it was all misunderstanding. Now, let’s jump onto the spoilers.
One Piece Chapter 1059 Spoilers
Presently, the spoilers and raw scans of One Piece Chapter 1059 are out. The next chapter comprises BlackBeard, Boa Hancock, Coby, and Rayleigh. It will be great to witness the happenings of the next chapter. Thanks to Etenboby for sharing spoilers of Chapter 1059.
- One Piece Chapter 1059 will begin with the title, “Captain Koby’s Case.” Here, the title refers to the fact that the chapter is predominantly on Coby.
- We will see a flashback involving Yamato and why she decided to stay behind in the Wano. Finally, we will get to see her main reason for staying.
- The World Government will reveal their trump card, i.e., the new Pacifista model called Seraphim, made by Dr Vegapunk. They are giant children with white hair, brown skin, and black wings same as King. All of them don’t look the same (unlike Kuma Pacifistas).
- Blackbeard will attack Amazon Lili amidst the Marine Invasion; he wants Boa Hancock’s Power. Now here the question arises why does Blackbeard desire Boa Hancock’s power? In our opinion, it is to de-petrify someone from the past. The previous Mero Mero no Mi user petrified someone very powerful, maybe from the Rocks Pirates. That’s why he needs this fruit to de-petrify and convince them to join his crew.
- On the other hand, many fans have predicted that it is for Catrina Devon. Maybe Blackbeard knows how a person can eat two devil fruits, so he makes Catrina eat Mero Mero no Mi. She already has the ability to shapeshift, so after taking Mero Mero no Mi, she can also transform into Boa Hancock and use the fruit’s power anytime.
- Blackbeard’s new bounty is 3.996 billion.
- Boa Hancock will fight and turn most of the invaders (including Devon and Vasco) into stone. Boa Hancock’s bounty is 1.659 billion.
- However, Rayleigh will arrive at Amazon Lily and halt the conflict. It’s really great to witness how only two persons, Boa Hancock and Rayleigh, will stop the whole Blackbeard crew.
- In the end, Blackbeard Pirates will abduct Koby. We know that now Alvida is a member of the Cross Guild, so maybe she put a tremendous bounty on Coby (alive). That’s why Blackbeard Pirates have abducted Koby.
- Red Hair Pirates will take Marco near Sphinx Island (Whitebeard’s homeland). Marco leaves the ship at the beginning of the chapter to fly towards Sphinx Island.
- Shanks asks Marco to join his crew, but Marco refuses.
Here we have mentioned the complete raw scans of One Piece Chapter 1059
In the next chapter, we will witness the beginning of the new journey of the Straw Hat Pirates. Many fans predict that they will reach the island of Elbaf. On the other hand, no one knows where Sabo is.
According to the Revolutionary’s leaders, Sabo split from them to carry on something else. Dragon has also determined not to forgive Sabo if he genuinely has eliminated Cobra. Now here, three things are going on simultaneously.
First, Kuma is showing everything to Dragon that happened in Mary Geoise. Second, Sabo has called on the revolutionaries to update his current situation. And the last part is that the Marine is tapping their call.
It means Marines know the whereabouts of Dragon and others, and there is a high possibility that they will attack the Kamabakka Queendom with full force.
Therefore, the next chapter will also show the continuation of this scene. If the Marines find out Sabo’s location, then they will definitely send an Admiral to capture him. Let’s wait and see what will happen in the next chapter.
One Piece Chapter 1059 Release Date
According to the officials, One Piece Chapter 1059 will release this week on September 11, 2022 after a week’s break. Also, the raw scans of Chapter 1059 will surface in next two days. It has also been confirmed that there will be no breaks after the upcoming chapter.
Where to Read One Piece Chapter 1059
Mangaplus Shueisha and Viz Media are the best platforms to read One Piece manga officially. Chapter 1059 will release this week, so you need to wait. Also, to read One Piece unofficially, you can advance to TCB scans or other private sites. We will be back once we get the confirmed spoilers and raw scans. Stay tuned with us and follow this post to get the latest updates.
Do small things with great love.
Follows us on Twitter for more updates.
Engineering edified me dreams’ propelling. And being an Otaku, a superlative dream of mine engulfs experiencing anime to its deepest quintessence and inditing my perspective towards it. Ultimately, anime blogging carved a path towards my desire and made me stand up to you.