Last updated on July 9th, 2022 at 01:47 pm
The latest chapter featured a stunning colored cover page of Cosmic Garou. He might just be the prettiest universe, don’t you think? Also, now that the latest chapter is here, One Punch Man Chapter 167 spoilers are on their way to give us some early hints. But before that, let’s sum up what we know so far.
The chapter begins by showcasing the life-threatening effects of Garou’s nuclear attacks. People started to have nose-bleed, lose hair, and immediately faint after. However, Bang confirms our theory that despite Garou’s claim, he is being controlled by God after all; since he senses something evil inside Garou. However, Garou still denies it.
Then we have Blast blasting out of a portal and agreeing with Bang. During all their dialogue exchange, Genos suddenly head butts Garou with, well, whatever is left of him. Taking that as opening Blast attacks with Dimension Canon followed by a Gravity Knuckle.
Turns out Blast’s fighting style is similar to Doctor Strange, if you will. Therefore, he opens up random portals near Garou to land his punches on him. He then tries shutting him up by joining two portals. But to his surprise, it doesn’t work on Garou.
Garou then copies his powers and lands Nuclear Fission: Gravity Knuckle. Surprisingly, Blast remains unharmed. Blast now thinks of transferring everyone on earth to some other dimension since Garou is heck bent on destroying it.
Another shock this chapter brings in is that Garou rips Genos’s core out, possibly ending him. And here comes Saitama, finally at the place of critical events. Garou tosses away Genos’s core to him and mocks him for always being late.
It is now that he finally manages to get Saitama serious. Killer Moves: Serious Series begins with Saitama’s iconic serious face. To counter the punch coming toward him, Garou immediately activates his Saitama Mode and prepares for a counter punch.
Blast, on the other hand, is losing it since the clashing of these two will simply shatter the earth. However, the chapter ends here to keep us hanging and guessing.
Table of Contents
One Punch Man Chapter 167 Spoilers-
The spoilers of Chapter 167 haven’t surfaced yet. We will update this article once they do. Therefore, keep an eye on this article. Since we have no break this week, the spoilers will be available in 4-5 days.
Meanwhile, let’s discuss some fans’ theories and future predictions.
The latest chapter opens up a lot of possibilities and room for theories. With Blast’s addition to the fight, we will be witnessing a multi-dimensional fight. There are a few paths that Murata might choose:
- We know that Blast has been trying to transfer or even trap Garou to some other dimension. However, he’s been failing because he’s trying to transfer only Garou, which wouldn’t make sense plot-wise. Therefore, he might try transferring himself along with Garou to keep the earth from shattering.
- The second scenario could be that Blast transferred all three of them to another dimension. But Garou is not even interested in fighting him since he said Blast is not even worth his attention now. Garou already overpowered him.
- The most possible scenario is that Blast might transfer Saitama and Garou to some other dimension before their punches clash. More so, since Garou is focusing on Saitama, Blast could catch him off guard. Doing so will give Blast time to come up with a more feasible plan.
Additionally, Blast did think of transferring everyone to somewhere else, possibly a new dimension. Therefore, if he chooses to follow our last predicted scenario, it will give him time to do so and keep the earth unharmed while he figures out what to do with Garou’s “Divine Energy“.
And lastly, we finally have a serious Saitama. We might just get to see him using all of his strength in the next chapter, especially since Garou crushed his beloved disciple. We can only hope that Dr. Kuseno saves him like he always has because none of us are ready to say goodbye to him.
Saitama vs Cosmic Garou (Killer Move: Serial Series)-
Since we are about to witness one of the most hyped fights of the series, let’s discuss and compare both their powers.
- Strength– In these terms, there’s no room for any argument. Saitama wins simply because he’s the One Punch Man.
- Regeneration– Now that Garou has “Divine Powers,” there’s no doubt he wins here. Saitama being a human, cannot regenerate.
- Skills– While Garou can copy any technique, he still, however, is no match for Saitama. As we witnessed, even in his Saitama Mode, he couldn’t overpower Saitama using his own moves.
- Power scale– While Garou’s strength is now on a universal level, he has undoubtedly become the second strongest character of the series. However, Saitama still wins here because Garou’s nuclear level and even multi-dimensional attacks couldn’t harm Saitama, which means Saitama’s power scale is bigger than that.
- Development– Garou’s “evolution/awakening” from a human being to literally a monster is simply remarkable. He did it all using his sheer will. He has shown insane growth and adaptability in terms of skills, powers, techniques, etc. The man became a divine being to be the Absolute Evil. Therefore, in terms of development, Garou is the winner here. More so because Saitama needn’t add anything to his powers; hence, no room for development since he’s simply absolute.
- Supernatural abilities– The main point of the series is to show how Saitama, a mere human is stronger than any being. Therefore, he doesn’t possess any supernatural abilities like Garou now does. It is safe to say that in terms of possessing a range of supernatural abilities like copying, multi-dimensional portals, nuclear fission, evolution, etc. Garou wins this category.
At the end of the day, we know that it is futile to expect that Saitama can be overpowered. Nevertheless, it is simply too exciting to witness just how absolute his power is. So far, it means his powers are greater than nuclear level, earth-shattering energy. He might just fight with God next for all we know.
Now we just have to see how much more powerful he is when serious. The time has finally come when our caped-baldy will use his full or at least more of his powers to fight Garou.
One Punch Man Chapter 167 Release Date-
According to many fans, One Punch Man Chapter 167 will be out on July 7th, 2022, as per the schedule. Luckily, we don’t have a break this week. Therefore, we will only have to contain our excitement for one the sickest fight in OPM for a short while. And, if you haven’t read the latest chapter, we highly recommend you do.
Where to Read One Punch Man Chapter 167-
One Punch Man is officially available to read on Viz Media. You will have access to the latest chapters without any subscription. Therefore, rush over to Viz when the chapter releases.
Additionally, One Punch Man is also available on ONE’s official site. If you wish to be up to date with the manga, follow it on these official platforms and enjoy.
We conclude our article. We will bring you another spoiler article once One Punch Man Chapter 167 is out. Until then, stay tuned and check out some more interesting articles from us below.
Do small things with great love.
Follow us on Twitter for more post updates.
Starting off with love for medicine and plans for pursuing it, I found myself drawn to a mismatched career in Hospitality & Tourism. Little did I know that my passion and love for literature had always been by my side. Therefore, here I am now, sharing my words on multiple amazing platforms, one of which is Otakus Notes. What better way to put my abundance of love and knowledge of anime, manga, k-drama and webtoons, to use!