Last updated on March 28th, 2023 at 11:08 am
Egghead Arc is on a very exciting track as it plays with both action and mystery. Many of One Piece’s longest-running mysteries are uncovered in this arc, including the genius scientist Vegapunk and the nature of Devil Fruits. But what’s to come in the next chapter? To answer that, we’re here with One Piece Chapter 1078 predictions and release date.
The last chapter of One Piece, titled “Should’ve Put It Together Sooner,” saw Zoro finally realizing that the Seraphim carry Lunarian traits, which is why their stamina is so tremendous. Elsewhere, Nami and Brook are up against S-Shark but are fortunately saved by Sanji.
The situation is bleaker for the team of Ussop, Franky, and Lilith as they are petrified by S-Snake even after Lilith successfully uses her Bubble Gun on the Seraphim. But the most shocking part of the chapter came in the last scene, where Shaka finally found the Stella and the imprisoned Cipher Pol agents. But before he can release Vegapunk, Shaka is shot by an unseen figure: the traitor of Egghead Island.
Table of Contents
One Piece Chapter 1078 Spoilers
Finally, the spoilers and raw scans of One Piece Chapter 1078 has released. The next chapter will release the identity of the traitor. No one has ever thought that “she” is the traitor. So, let’s see.
- The title of One Piece Chapter 1078 will be “Escape Time Limit.” On the cover page, we will see the establishment of Neo MADs, where Judge and Ceasar will form an alliance.
- The chapter will begin with Stussy, who is communicating with Sentoumaru with her personal Den Den Mushi. Stussy will inform him that Kizaru, with one of the Gorosei, is coming towards Egghead Island, and this time, they have called a force even more significant than the Buster Call.
- It’s because the content of Vegapunk’s research is already beyond Ohara’s discoveries, and Egghead Island has the best defensive force to oppose. We will witness the natives of Egghead Island start evacuating.
- Franky will be partially paralyzed, but still, he is opposing S-Snake. On the other hand, Robin will analyze that everyone is busy fighting with Seraphim, which means the Stella is captured. Robin, Chopper, and Atlas will start finding the Stella.
- Sanji vs. S-Shark. Sanji challenges and let S-Shark punch him, but nothing happens. He will say this is called the “power of love.”
- Cut to Luffy’s group. Seraphim doesn’t let their flame go out, and they still can’t manage to take them down. S-Hawk will disappear from the fight. Lucci will tell them that he must have changed his target to the weaker ones, so Zoro and Kaku will follow S-Hawk.
- Luffy and Lucci will continue fighting S-Bear.
- Now, the most crucial part comes….
- Bonney is sitting and crying before Kuma’s memory. And the Narrator will start to speak..
- Three months ago, Mary Geoise received a message from a mysterious person from Egghead Island that Vegapunk was researching “Void Century.” So, to discover the truth, the WG sent some Cipher Pol agents to investigate, but they didn’t find anything. However, all of them vanished on their way back.
- After some time, the mysterious person called directly to Gorousei and convinced them that Vegapunk had betrayed them. So, the WG decided to send CP0 to eliminate Vegapunk.
- But as a backup, one member of the Gorousei decided to head there himself along with Kizaru and Marine forces from all Marine bases. The force heading to Egghead Island now is already on the same scale as a war.
- In short, the conclusion of the “Egghead Incident” the next day will shock the world.
- Now, the traitor is York. She will come in front of the Stella and tell him that she wants to become a Tenryuubito.
One Piece Chapter 1078 Release Date
There has been no announcement of a break for next week, so One Piece Chapter 1078 is to be released on Sunday, March 19, 2023. As usual, the spoilers and raw scans will drop before the official chapter, teasing fans with what is to come.
The schedule of the release of Chapter 1078 in different time zones are the following:
- Pacific Standard Time: 7 am, Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Eastern Standard Time: 10 am, Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Greenwich Mean Time: 3 pm, Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Central European Time: 4 pm, Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Indian Standard Time: 8:30 pm, Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Philippine Standard Time: 11 pm, Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Japanese Standard Time: 12 am, Monday, March 20, 2023
- Australia Central Standard Time: 12:30 am, Monday, March 20, 2023
For updates and other exciting content on One Piece, follow Otakus’ Notes.
Do small things with great love.
Follow us on Twitter for more post updates.
Anamika loves words and stories and putting them to pages. She also loves anime, manga, books, movies and everything fantasy. She has been a fan of anime since childhood and her admiration for it only grew with years. Her passion for writing is even more elevated by writing about the things she loves.