This week’s episode of Tokyo Revengers made us all ugly cry as the sweet and innocent Emma died. However, the most heartbreaking part about it was Mikey’s reaction to it. After the heartwrenching episode, the anime is all set for next week’s episode. For those who can’t wait any longer, here are Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen Episode 6 confirmed spoilers and release date.
Table of Contents
Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen Episode 6 Spoilers (Confirmed)
The last episode of Tokyo Revenger Season 3 adapted the events of the manga from Chapter 144 to Chapter 148. Each episode of this season has adapted 4-5 chapters of the manga on average. This means the upcoming chapter will also cover that many chapters. In Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen Episode 6, the events from Chapter 149 to Chapter 153 will be adapted.
In these four chapters, many significant things happen, including:
- After killing Emma, Kisaki comes to see Izana. The two talk about their goals: Kisaki wants to distance Mikey from Toman because he believes Mikey’s charisma and talent are being wasted. He wants to reach his full potential through Mikey. Kisaki also admits that seeing Mikey lose the people he loves makes him feel sublime.
- Izana, on the other hand, confesses that when he was in the institution for ten years, only Shinichiro’s love kept him sane. Now he feels hollow and he wants Mikey to feel hollow too.
- Izana tells Kisaki that he can have Toman while Izana will be the one to tame Mikey.
- Draken comes to the hospital to see Emma dead. This leads to a heartbreaking and emotional confrontation between Draken and Mikey where the former vents all his anger on the latter who only looks down hollowly.
- Mikey is in shock and grief and doesn’t respond when Takemichi reminds him that the Toman vs. Tenjiku fight is that night. So, Takemichi tells the rest of Toman that they will have to fight without Mikey.
- Most members leave, but Chifuyu, Mitsuya, Smiley, Inui, and others vow to fight alongside Takemichi.
- The battle is about to begin.
Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen Episode 6 Release Date
Like every week, Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen Episode 6 will be released this week on Wednesday: November 8, 2023, at 12:00 AM JST. The time and even the date of the release of the upcoming chapter can be different in various parts of the world depending on the time zones.
Here is the schedule of the release time and date of Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen Chapter 6 so that our readers from all over the world can know the exact time to tune in for the new episode:
- Japanese Standard Time: 12:00 AM, Wednesday, November 8, 2023
- Pacific Standard Time: 8:00 AM, day, Tuesday, November 7, 2023
- Eastern Standard Time: 11:00 AM, Tuesday, November 7, 2023
- Greenwich Mean Time: 3:00 PM, Tuesday, November 7, 2023
- Central Standard Time: 10:00 AM, Tuesday, November 7, 2023
- Indian Standard Time: 8:30 PM, Tuesday, November 7, 2023
- Australian Central Standard Time: 12:30 AM. Wednesday, November 8, 2023
Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen is currently airing on Hulu. This season is listed under Season 2 on the streaming platforms, starting from Episode 14. So, on Hulu, Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen Episode 6 will be listed as Episode 19 of Season 2.
Catch the anime on Hulu and for more content and spoilers of Tokyo Revengers, keep reading Otakus’ Notes.
Do small things with great love.
Follow us on Twitter for more post updates.
Anamika loves words and stories and putting them to pages. She also loves anime, manga, books, movies and everything fantasy. She has been a fan of anime since childhood and her admiration for it only grew with years. Her passion for writing is even more elevated by writing about the things she loves.