Last updated on January 17th, 2024 at 02:40 am
Boruto Two Blue Vortex Chapter 6 official preview was released, and this chapter adds more surprises. The new Boruto manga had been proceeding at an extraordinary pace while setting up new villains and plot points for this part.
In the last chapter, we learn how Code attacked Boruto, Sasuke, which led to Sasuke being devoured by one of the Claw Grimes. Until now, Boruto had also been searching for a way to free Sasuke.
Code is not the major threat in this series, as we have even more formidable villains. We also learned a bit about these new villains, how they are formed, and their purpose.
Some other people in Konoha have also suspected Eida’s divine power, and many others doubt their memories have been altered. Read on more to learn about some of the official spoilers for Boruto’s next chapter.
Table of Contents
Boruto Two Blue Vortex Chapter 6 Spoilers & Raw Scans
The official preview shows some interesting revelations and panels, which increases our expectations for this chapter. Some more good fights can also be expected in the following chapters, based on the incidents of the preview.
- In the previous chapter, we saw that Boruto had once again returned to Konoha.
- He came back again to check on Sarada’s condition right now.
- We can expect that Boruto will also talk about Sasuke’s condition to her.
- Sarada also worried about her father, and Boruto might have difficulty discussing Sasuke’s past.
- But, in this way, he would have also gained more allies.
- Unexpectedly, Mitsuki had caught the scent of Boruto in Konoha.
- There were no distractions this time, and he could confront Boruto head-on.
- Mitsuki, however, is still under Eida’s divine omnipotence and is angry with Boruto.
- He wants to fight Boruto right here.
- Mitsuki says that he was waiting for this moment to confront Boruto.
- Sarada tries to stop and make him listen, but he doesn’t care.
- Mitsuki directly says that he doesn’t care what Boruto said to Sarada.
- He asks her to get out of his way and says he cannot control himself now.
- Mitsuki becomes serious, and it is expected that this is the reveal of his Sage Mode.
Boruto Two Blue Vortex Chapter 6 Release Date
Boruto Two Blue Vortex Chapter 6 will be released a few days early, on January 19th. Only one official panel from the next Boruto chapter has been released.
It is expected that some more preview panels will also be dropping soon. Check out our post once we have updated the official preview panels in this spoiler article.
Moreover, this chapter’s full raw scans and spoilers will be released in 2-3 days. Remember to check out our article later after we have updated the full spoiler summary.
These are all spoilers and some predictions for Boruto Two Blue Vortex Chapter 6 we have so far. Check out some of our other special Boruto-related articles below.
Do small things with great love.
Follow us on Twitter for more post updates.
- Sarada and Mitsuki: Power Development after Time Skip in Boruto
- Boruto vs. Kawaki vs. Code
- Weakest yet Most Intelligent Hokage
Eswar Keshav is an ardent anime fan for more than a decade. Along with this, he also has been following anime and manga updates for years. He is also enthusiastic and passionate when it comes to writing about his favorite things. Combining his love for writing and his love for anime and manga, his articles speak of his love for the genre.