Last updated on April 10th, 2023 at 01:47 pm
After the break last week, One Piece is set to release Chapter 1080 this Sunday. The last chapter gave fans major hype because one of the most popular and mysterious characters in the series, Red-Haired Shanks, finally made a major move, gifting Eustass Kid a humiliating defeat. This made fans very eager for what will happen next. Thus, here we are, with One Piece Chapter 1080 spoilers and release date.
One Piece Chapter 1080 Spoilers & Raw Scans
According to the spoilers, which have been confirmed by ScotchInformer on Reddit, the title of One Piece Chapter 1080 is going to be “The Legendary Hero.” The chapter will focus on the SWORD team as they try to get Koby back from the Blackbeard Pirates.
- All the events of this chapter is set in Hachinosu, aka the Pirate Island, which is the current residence of the Blackbeard Pirates. There is a huge fight between the SWORD team, and the Blackbeard Pirates is about to blow up.
- From the SWORD team, we see Commander Hibari, Rear Admiral Prince Grus, and Kujaku, who is the granddaughter of Tsuru. And in the Blackbeard Pirates, we have Shiryu, Avalo Pizarro, Sanjuan Wolf and Vasco Shot. We’ll also get to see their Devil Fruit powers in Chapter 1080.
- This chapter also reveals that Koby has a 5-star bounty, amounting to 500 million bellies.
- There is a flashback in Chapter 1080 which shows the Blackbeard Pirates kidnapping Koby to use him as leverage to negotiate with the World Government.
- His plan is to make the World Government announce Hachinosu is officially in possession of the Blackbeard Pirates. In the flashback, Kuzan reminds Blackbeard that there won’t be any negotiation with the SWORD team.
- The powers of the members of the SWORD are finally revealed in this chapter. Hibari is a sniper, and the other two are Devil Fruit users. Prince Grus has a Mud Fruit and Kujaku a Whip Fruit.
- The end of One Piece Chapter 1080 shows Monkey D. Garp joining the battle on Hachinosu, destroying the buildings around him with his powerful Haki-infused fists. Hence, the title of the chapter.
- Perona appears in the chapter
- Avalo Pizarro has the Island fruit
- Sanjuan Wolf has the Inflation fruit
- Vasco Shot has the Liquor fruit
The raw scans of One Piece Chapter 1080 will release in next few hours. We will update the raw scans once we it’s released.
One Piece Chapter 1080 Release Date
With the break last week, One Piece Chapter 1080 is scheduled to be released on Sunday, April 9, 2023. The timing of the said release in different time zones is as the following:
- Pacific Standard Time: 7 am, Sunday, April 9, 2023
- Eastern Standard Time: 10 am, Sunday, April 9, 2023
- Greenwich Mean Time: 3 pm, Sunday, April 9, 2023
- Central European Time: 4 pm, Sunday, April 9, 2023
- Indian Standard Time: 8:30 pm, Sunday, April 9, 2023
- Philippine Standard Time: 11 pm, Sunday, April 9, 2023
- Japanese Standard Time: 12 am, Monday, April 10, 2023
- Australia Central Standard Time: 12:30 am, Monday, April 10, 2023
Whichever time zone you belong to, you’ll find the official English translation of the new One Piece chapter on VIZ Media and MANGA Plus, the official manga platforms of Shueisha, from the time and date onwards.
The spoilers of One Piece Chapter 1080 also reports a break next week, though there has been no confirmation. The raw scans of this chapter will drop soon before that, so keep an eye on Otakus’ Notes to get all the latest news and updates on One Piece.
Do small things with great love.
Follows us on Twitter for more updates.
Anamika loves words and stories and putting them to pages. She also loves anime, manga, books, movies and everything fantasy. She has been a fan of anime since childhood and her admiration for it only grew with years. Her passion for writing is even more elevated by writing about the things she loves.