Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen is due next week with its Episode 3 and it’s understandable that fans hardly wait a whole week to know what happens next. That is why we’ve brought you the confirmed spoilers and release date of Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen Episode 3.
Episode 2 of Season 3 adapted Chapters 131 to 134 of the manga, featuring crucial parts like Takemichi and Naoto meeting Taiju Shiba and getting more information on Izana Kurokawa. The episode ended with Naoto and Takemichi being shot by Kisaki, Izana, and Kakucho. As their deaths drew near, Takemichi traveled to the past and the episode ended.
Now let’s see what comes next.
Table of Contents
Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen Episode 3 Spoilers (Confirmed)
Judging by the duration and the important incidents they carry, we can safely assume that Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen will be adapting Chapters 135 to 138 of the manga. In those chapters, the following significant events occur which will be included in Episode 3:
- Takemichi travels back to the past and when he’s disheartened about his capabilities to make everything right, Hina tells him that she loves him, boosting his morale.
- We get a peek into the Sano family, now consisting of Mikey, Emma, and their grandfather, and Draken’s close relationship with Mikey.
- Mikey tells Takemichi about his conversation with Shinichiro two years ago before the latter’s death where he told his brother he wanted to fight the Black Dragons. Shinichiro gave his blessings and told Mikey that he created the Black Dragons in the first place so that Mikey could lead it in the future.
- Emma reveals that Izana Kurokawa is her big brother and the half-brother of Shinichiro and Mikey. She also reveals that Izana was sent to an orphanage at a young age and he used to get along well with Shinichiro.
- They find Izana’s letters to Shinichiro where he asked the older man not to talk any more about Mikey.
- Draken tells Takemichi about Toman’s fight against the Ninth Generation of Black Dragons and how it carried the will of the Eighth leader aka Izana.
- Takemichi goes to Chifuyu and tells him everything, vowing to kill both Kisaki and Izana.
- Later that day, they are visited by Yasuhiro Muto and Haruchiyo Sanzu, the captain and vice-captain of the Fifth Division of Toman respectively.
Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen Episode 3 Release Date
Among the lineup of the many anime in the Fall 2023 season, Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen will be released every Wednesday in Japan and every Tuesday in some other parts of the world. So, Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen Episode 3 is scheduled to be released on the upcoming Wednesday, October 18, 2023, at 12:00 AM JST.
For viewers all over the world who come from different time zones, we’ve included the schedule of the release time of Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen Episode 3 so that you know the exact moment to tune in. Here’s the schedule:
- Pacific Standard Time: 8:00 AM, day, Tuesday, October 17, 2023
- Eastern Standard Time: 11:00 AM, Tuesday, October 17, 2023
- Greenwich Mean Time: 3:00 PM, Tuesday, October 17, 2023
- Central Standard Time: 10:00 AM, Tuesday, October 17, 2023
- Indian Standard Time: 8:30 PM, Tuesday, October 17, 2023
- Japanese Standard Time: 12:00 AM, Wednesday, October 18, 2023
- Australian Central Standard Time: 12:30 AM. Wednesday, October 18, 2023
This season of Tokyo Revengers is available on Hulu. Viewers will find the new episodes of Tenjiku-hen under Season 2 of Tokyo Revengers, starting from Episode 14. So, Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen Episode 3 can be found on Hulu as Episode 16 of Season 2.
Anamika loves words and stories and putting them to pages. She also loves anime, manga, books, movies and everything fantasy. She has been a fan of anime since childhood and her admiration for it only grew with years. Her passion for writing is even more elevated by writing about the things she loves.