Boruto Two Blue Vortex Chapter 5 Spoilers are here, and we know more about Boruto and Sasuke’s past now. After the time skips, there are a few things left unexplainable, and this chapter clears some of our doubts.
On top of that, we get a better idea of how some of the special powers of specific characters work. Enough said, let us dive into the spoilers for the new chapter already.
Table of Contents
Boruto Two Blue Vortex Chapter 5 Spoilers & Raw Scans
This chapter gives us more insight into Boruto and Sasuke’s relationship, and we get a better idea of Eida’s omnipotence, too.
- The chapter starts by focusing on the time Boruto and Sasuke spent training.
- Sasuke slowly feels that he wants to help Boruto and explains how he is similar to Naruto.
- Right at that moment, Code attacked, and Sasuke said that they could not beat him.
- Sasuke is turned into a tree before Boruto’s own eyes.
- The scene shifts, and we see Moegi turning into a tree after protecting civilians.
- The leader, Jura, says to Moegi that she is feeling her emotions from the tree.
- Jura says that his target is to devour Naruto.
- The scene shifts to Daemon as he senses something is wrong with his sister.
- Right then, we see Moegi, also known as Matsuri, who wants to try eating Konohamaru.
- Jura applauds her for this decision, and we see a new face who still doesn’t know what he is.
- Jura talks about how thinking about all this trivial stuff is useless.
- He says that all of them should follow their instinct and find their target.
- Eida has understood that the people who turned into Claw grimes had their Chakra absorbed.
- And this absorbed Chakra gave rise to these people.
- Bug appears and says that his target is Daemon, and the scene ends there.
- The unnamed villain says that his new target is Uchiha Sarada.
- We see Amado’s situation as he is trying to revive Akebi.
- He stored her data in Kawaki’s karma and now needs to make a clone of Kawaki to implant the Chakra.
- With his intelligence, Amado is also now free from Eida’s omnipotence.
- He had made a mark of implantation on Kawaki, which he firmly believed in.
- But he doesn’t care about anything else as long as Akebi is revived.
- Shikamaru also has his doubts and might be free from Eida’s power.
- But Sarada is still not convinced that anyone could break Eida’s omnipotence on their own.
- Boruto returns to Sarada and tells her about Sasuke.
- They hug each other, and the chapter ends there.
Boruto Two Blue Vortex Chapter 5 Release Date
Boruto Two Blue Vortex Chapter 5 will be released on 21st December, as the chapter release has been delayed for a few days.
With the full spoilers summary, we have already gotten a general idea of what to expect from the new chapter coming out in two days.
These are all of the spoilers summary and the raw scans released for now. For more interesting and similar content articles, make sure to check our posts here.
Do small things with great love.
Follow us on Twitter for more post-updates.
Eswar Keshav is an ardent anime fan for more than a decade. Along with this, he also has been following anime and manga updates for years. He is also enthusiastic and passionate when it comes to writing about his favorite things. Combining his love for writing and his love for anime and manga, his articles speak of his love for the genre.