Regular readers of One Piece know that last week’s chapter was published unfinished with some rough sketches because the author and illustrator, Eiichiro Oda, couldn’t finish the chapter in time. The author clearly needs a break and that is why One Piece is on a break this week. Since we won’t be getting our weekly dose of One Piece this week, we’ll have to suffice by discussing the spoiler-predictions and release date of One Piece Chapter 1099.
Table of Contents
One Piece Chapter 1099 Spoiler-Predictions
The previous week’s chapter finally explained the circumstances of how Bonney became Kuma’s daughter. We learned that Bonney is actually the daughter of Ginny and the Celestial Dragon who married her. That means she has noble blood within her, similar to Uta.
Another thing we learn about Bonney is that she has the same incurable disease called the Sapphire Scales as her mother and will only live until 10 years old. Last week’s chapter ended with King Becori returning to the Sorbet Kingdom, deciding to destroy the lives of its citizens.
Based on these events, we can predict the following possibilities to happen in One Piece Chapter 1099:
- Kuma will leave Bonney at home to fight the army of King Becori. Something terrible might happen to either of them.
- As we know yet, King Becori has no special support from the World Government. So, Kuma’s encounter with them that will lead him to become a slave for the World Government may not happen yet.
- However, his fight against the king of the Sorbet Kingdom as well as his reputation as a former commander of the Revolutionary Army may bring the attention of the World Government to him and Bonney.
- There’s also a huge possibility that Kuma sacrifices himself into the clutches of the World Government to protect Bonney.
- Currently, Bonney is predicted not to live beyond being 10 years old. However, at present, Bonney’s real age is 12. That means she is cured of the Sapphire Scales. This can be an effect of her Devil Fruit, Toshi Toshi no Mi, similar to how Law’s Ope Ope no Mi cured his terminal disease.
- One Piece Chapter 1099 may show Kuma obtaining the Devil Fruit for his daughter, thus curing her disease.
To know what happens in One Piece Chapter 1099 for certain, we’ll sadly have to wait for the chapter to be released.
One Piece Chapter 1099 Release Date
As we mentioned before, there won’t be a new chapter this week and One Piece Chapter 1099 will be released digitally on Sunday, November 26, 2023. The chapter will be available with its English translation on Shueisha’s official websites, Manga Plus and Viz Media, upon its release the following Sunday.
More particularly on that matter, the chapter will be released worldwide at different times because of the time difference between the many time zones around the world. Here is a schedule of the release time of One Piece Chapter 1099 at various time zones around the world:
- Pacific Standard Time: 7 AM, Sunday, November 26, 2023
- Eastern Standard Time: 10 AM, Sunday, November 26, 2023
- Greenwich Mean Time: 3 PM, Sunday, November 26, 2023
- Central European Time: 4 PM, Sunday, November 26, 2023
- Indian Standard Time: 8.30 PM, Sunday, November 26, 2023
- Philippine Standard Time: 11 PM, Sunday, November 26, 2023
- Japanese Standard Time: 12 AM, Monday, November 27, 2023
- Australia Central Standard Time: 12.30 AM, Monday, November 27, 2023
However, the spoilers and raw scans of the upcoming chapter will surface on the internet days before the official release date. So, if you’re too eager to wait for One Piece Chapter 1099, make sure to keep your eyes on Otakus’ Notes because we’ll bring you the spoilers and raw scans as soon as they come out.
Do small things with great love.
Follow us on Twitter for more post updates.
Anamika loves words and stories and putting them to pages. She also loves anime, manga, books, movies and everything fantasy. She has been a fan of anime since childhood and her admiration for it only grew with years. Her passion for writing is even more elevated by writing about the things she loves.