Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen recently debuted in Fall 2023, with its first episode released only yesterday. This season will cover the Tenjiku Arc of the manga and will feature some major twists that will completely change the story. As the second episode is due next week, we’re here to discuss Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen Episode 2 spoilers (confirmed) and release date.
Adapted from the popular shonen manga by Ken Wakui, Tokyo Revengers made quite a splash when the anime was released in 2021. The shonen anime focused on delinquents and biker gangs of middle schoolers with time traveling as its central plot device. The second season of the anime, titled Tokyo Revengers: Christmas Showdown was released earlier this year, in January.
Table of Contents
Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen Episode 2 Spoilers (Confirmed)
The first episode of Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen covered quite a few numbers of chapters with some little changes. The storyline of Episode 1 covers Chapters 124 to 130. Judging by that, we can guess that the next chapter will cover the same amount of chapters, though we can’t know for sure.
- In Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen Episode 2, Takemichi attends a Toman meeting after his encounter with Kakucho where they discuss Tenjiku and decide to go against them.
- After that, Takemichi goes to Hina’s place to meet her. After returning to the present, he tells Naoto about his belief that Kisaki is also a time-leaper.
- Naoto tells him that in the present, Tenjiku failed to take over Toman and Kisaki is now dead. One of the top brass in Toman now is Izana Kurokawa. They decide to investigate more about Izana.
- While walking home, Takemichi goes to the church where the Christmas Showdown took place. There he meets Taiju Shiba who informs him that Hakkai and everyone else, barring Mikey, are now dead. He asks for Taiju’s help to know more about Izana who is a former leader of the Black Dragons.
- Taiju reveals that the Black Dragons was originally started by Shinichiro Sano, Mikey’s brother, and Izana was its 8th leader before Toman was formed.
- 12 years in the past, Toman and Tenjiku clashed during the Kanto Uprising and their drawn-out fight ended with them making a united deal, with Mikey as the leader, and Kisaki and Izana as the second and third-in-command respectively.
It’s unclear how Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen Episode 2 will end. But the episode will surely cover these important incidents.
Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen Episode 2 Release Date
Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen Episode 2 will be released on Tuesday, October 10, 2023. Of course, the timing of release will be different in different parts of the world, based on the time zones. Keeping viewers from all over the world in mind, we’ve included the schedule of the time of the release of Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen Episode 2 in various time zones:
- Pacific Standard Time: 8:00 AM, day, Tuesday, October 10, 2023
- Eastern Standard Time: 11:00 AM, Tuesday, October 10, 2023
- Greenwich Mean Time: 3:00 PM, Tuesday, October 10, 2023
- Central Standard Time: 10:00 AM, Tuesday, October 10, 2023
- Indian Standard Time: 8:30 PM, Tuesday, October 10, 2023
- Japanese Standard Time: 12:00 AM, Wednesday, October 11, 2023
- Australian Central Standard Time: 12:30 AM. Wednesday, October 11, 2023
This Fall season, Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen will be released every Wednesday in Japan. This season is listed to have 13 episodes. So, it will be going on for 13 weeks, before Winter 2023 starts.
If you’re an avid fan of Tokyo Revengers, don’t forget to stay tuned with Otakus’ Notes to get the best content.
Do small things with great love.
Follow us on Twitter for more post updates.
Anamika loves words and stories and putting them to pages. She also loves anime, manga, books, movies and everything fantasy. She has been a fan of anime since childhood and her admiration for it only grew with years. Her passion for writing is even more elevated by writing about the things she loves.