Last updated on April 24th, 2023 at 10:38 pm
One Piece is coming back this week after a break with Chapter 1081, and the hype cannot be higher among fans. As usual, we’ve gotten the spoilers and raw scans of the upcoming chapter ahead of its official release. So, here we are, with One Piece Chapter 1081 Spoilers and Raw Scans.
In the last chapter of One Piece, we see Koby imprisoned on Pirate Island (Hachinosu) by Blackbeard Pirates. Blackbeard is planning to use Koby as a bargaining chip to push the World Government into declaring Hachinosu as an independent nation. But as Kuzan reminds him, since Koby is a member of SWORD, he cannot be the bargaining chip.
Thankfully, Koby’s teammates at SWORD are here on Hachinosu to rescue the hero. We see the rest of the major SWORD members: Rear Admiral Kujaku (Tsuru’s granddaughter), Rear Admiral Prince Grus, and Commander Hibari.
The chapter also introduced us to some of the crew members of Blackbeard Pirates and their powers. Aside from Shiryu, there is Avalo Pizarro, Vasco Shot and San Juan Wolf.
However, the most exciting thing the last chapter provided was the entry of Vice Admiral Monkey D. Garp on Hachinosu, who gets right into the action with his ultra-powerful, Haki-infused Galaxy Impact.
Now that we’ve jogged our memories let’s go see One Piece Chapter 1081 spoilers.
Table of Contents
One Piece Chapter 1081 Spoilers
Finally, the full spoilers of One Piece Chapter 1081 have surfaced and covered many great incidents, from Garp vs. Kuzan to Law’s situation and how he survived against the Blackbeard Pirates.
- The title of One Piece Chapter 1081 will be “10th Ship Captain: Kuzan.“
- On the cover page, we will see a color spread of the Straw Hat Pirates sleeping and bubbles floating above them.
- The chapter will begin with Garp’s appearance. Kuzan will arrive and freeze Hibari.
- Koby will run to help her, and Kuzan will go to face Garp.
- Kuzan will ask if Garp can eliminate his former No. 1 apprentice to save the current one.
- He will also say, “I like how you always have done whatever you liked. Now I’m doing the same, so I’m following Teach!”
- Garp will reply, “I thought I taught you to live in the present!!”
- On a certain island, after the fight with Akainu, the Blackbeard Pirates saw that San Juan Wolf, Vasco Shot, and Doc Q were frozen.
- The Blackbeard Pirates met Kuzan in a bar where Lafitte advised Teach to take his fruit. This made Kuzan angry, and he was ready to fight them.
- But Teach offered him a proposal of joining the crew.
- He also asked him about the man with the burn scar that rides on a black ship and can create whirlpools to sink his enemies in the sea. That man has the fourth Road Ponegylph. Kuzan denied knowing his identity.
Garp vs. Kuzan
- Kuzan will use his attack, “Ice Ball,” but Garp will break them easily, and Garp will grab Kuzan’s head and attack “Blue Hole.” Kuzan will fall to the ground.
- Cut to Law vs. Blackbeard
- Teach defeated Law and decide what to do now. He will think either to use the power of his devil fruit or sell it.
- Bepo will see his captain and take a special medicine that Chopper gave him. This medicine turns Bepo into his Sulong form. Bepo will become a huge polar bear and attack Teach. He will take Law into the sea.
- It seems like Law’s ship is also destroyed, and the whole crew has been defeated.
Garp vs. Kuzan: Who Is More Powerful?
Since One Piece Chapter 1081 will feature an intense battle between Garp and Kuzan, let us discuss and decide for ourselves who is the more powerful one in Garp vs. Kuzan. To do that, we’ll have to look at their individual strengths and weaknesses before deciding who is stronger.
Garp and Kuzan both are two of the most powerful characters in the series, Garp being a legendary hero and Roger’s contemporary and Kuzan a former Marine Admiral.
Though Garp isn’t in his prime anymore, it’s irrefutable that he can certainly hold his own against an opponent. Kuzan, on the other hand, gave a tough challenge to Akainu, the current Fleet Admiral of the Marines. Now we’ll discuss their individual strengths objectively.
Garp: Power & Abilities
Monkey D. Garp is often cited to be one of the strongest characters in the One Piece universe. He was a contemporary of iconic pirates like the Gol D. Roger, Whitebeard, Silvers Rayleigh, and Rocks D. Xebec.
Not only that but in his prime, Garp was also one of the only people in the world who could match Roger blow-to-blow in a fight.
Several years before the current timeline, Garp partnered with Roger to fight Rocks D. Xebec and his Rocks Pirates in the historic God Valley Incident. The unlikely duo defeated the powerful foe, causing Rocks Pirates to break.
Because of his immense contribution and might in his prime, Garp is known as the Hero of Marines. He was also offered the position of Admiral multiple times but didn’t take it because he didn’t want to be pressured by the Five Elders and the World Government.
It is already known that Garp isn’t a Devil Fruit user. His strength lies in Haki. During the Marineford Arc, it was revealed that Garp is also a Haoshoku Haki user.
His great strength and reputation are indications enough that he’s proficient in all three types of Haki and their advanced forms. Garp’s Galaxy Impact is enough to completely destroy buildings in a single hit, which is quite the indicator of his power.
Kuzan: Powers & Abilities
Kuzan was once one of the three Marine Admirals. He was also chosen by Sengoku as a Fleet Admiral candidate, against the World Government’s choice of Akainu. Kuzan fought Akainu for seven nights and days before losing to him.
Kuzan ate the Logia-type Hie Hie no Mi, which gives him control over the element of ice. His Devil Fruit is one of the strongest Logia Fruits, much superior to Monet’s Yuki Yuki no Mi.
During the Marineford War, he displayed great proficiency in his power, freezing over an entire portion of the ocean. This also gives him a bit of immunity over other Devil Fruit users since he can just freeze sea water which is lethal to Devil Fruit users.
It isn’t known if Kuzan or any of the Admirals can use Haoshoku Haki, but it’s certain that he is proficient in both Kenbunshoku and Busoshoku Haki.
Garp vs. Kuzan
Chapter 1081 reveals Garp to be gaining the upper hand over Kuzan, which makes sense. During the Sabaody Archipelago Arc, Rayleigh was easily able to fight Kizaru, an Admiral, to the point that Kizaru retreated.
Garp is expected to be stronger than Rayleigh since he is one on par with Roger, the strongest man. If Rayleigh can fight and win against an Admiral, Garp could also do so easily. So, our verdict is that Monkey D. Garp is stronger than Kuzan.
But now the question is, will Garp use his full strength against Kuzan? The answer is no. We all know in the Marines, Kuzan worked under Garp, and like Koby and others, Garp also sees him as his student.
So, Garp will never use his full strength against Kuzan, so there is a high possibility that the fight will end up in a draw.
One Piece Chapter 1081 Release Date
After the break last week, One Piece Chapter 1081 is returning this week on Sunday, April 23, 2023. The timing schedule for the release in various time zones is as follows:
- Pacific Standard Time: 7 am, Sunday, April 23, 2023
- Eastern Standard Time: 10 am, Sunday, April 23, 2023
- Greenwich Mean Time: 3 pm, Sunday, April 23, 2023
- Central European Time: 4 pm, Sunday, April 23, 2023
- Indian Standard Time: 8:30 pm, Sunday, April 23, 2023
- Philippine Standard Time: 11 pm, Sunday, April 23, 2023
- Japanese Standard Time: 12 am, Monday, April 24, 2023
- Australia Central Standard Time: 12:30 am, Monday, April 24, 2023
One Piece has announced another break for the week after this. So, fans won’t be getting One Piece Chapter 1082 until Sunday, May 7, 2023.
Do small things with great love.
Follows us on Twitter for more updates.
Anamika loves words and stories and putting them to pages. She also loves anime, manga, books, movies and everything fantasy. She has been a fan of anime since childhood and her admiration for it only grew with years. Her passion for writing is even more elevated by writing about the things she loves.