Last updated on March 28th, 2023 at 11:08 am
One Piece is putting out some of its best and most shocking twists and revelations in the Egghead Arc, and Chapter 1078 is a prime example of that. The hype for the manga is higher than ever, and so, without further ado, we’ll get right into One Piece Chapter 1079 spoilers and release date.
The newly released chapter, titled “Escape Limit,” not only revealed the traitor of Egghead Island but also teased a grand upcoming incident on the island that’ll change the course of history.
Dubbed the “Egghead Incident,” the chapter showed a devastated Bonney sitting in front of her father’s memories and weeping as the narration explained that whatever’s about to happen on the island has been set on its course for three months.
The chapter also explained that it was due to interference of the traitor, who imprisoned the Cipher Pol agents, that the World Government proceeded with their decision to kill Vegapunk. But the most shocking thing that came out of the chapter is the identity of the traitor: York the Greed, one of Vegapunk’s Satellites.
After shooting Shaka in the head, York reveals herself as the traitor to the Stella and explains that she did everything she did because of her wish to be a Celestial Dragon. She also shares her thought that the world doesn’t need more than one Vegapunk, hinting at her plan to kill the Stella and the rest of the Satellites.
Table of Contents
One Piece Chapter 1079 Spoilers & Raw Scans
Finally, the glimpse of spoilers for One Piece Chapter 1079 is out. It is going to be one of the best One Piece chapters out there. The chapter will show the one-sided fight between the Kid Pirates and the Red Hair Pirates. The title of the One Piece Chapter 1079 will be “Four Emperor Red Hair Pirates”
- The chapter will begin with the cover page. Now the Germa story ends, and we will see fan requests for drawing where Luffy is giving water to a lion because he mistakes the lion for a sunflower.
- York has already learned that the World Government has betrayed her. York ordered all Seraphim to kill everyone except her, Stella, and Cipher Pol agents captured in the underground lab.
- After that, York ordered S-Snake to turn her to stone first and then return her to normal later. It seems York gave some other order to S-Snake as well, but we can’t see it in the chapter. The flashback ends, and we see S-Snake flying somewhere in the present time. The evacuation of Egghead Island continues.
- Near Egghead Island, we will see ships with the Blackbeard Pirates’ flag on them. It seems like someone from the Blackbeard Pirates will arrive.
- Right now in Elbaf, the fight will begin between the Kid Pirates and the Red Hair Pirates. Kid will be facing the captains from the Red Hair Pirates fleet.
- It’s known that the captains under Red Hair Pirates fleet are weaker than captains from other Yonkou’s fleets. They manage to survive because Shanks gave everyone his flag to protect them.
- Red Hair Pirates are near the coast; they will be talking while they approach the battle. Lucky Roux: “Captain, stay here!! We’ll handle this!!”
- Shanks: “Kid has a 3 billion bounty, don’t underestimate youngster growth.”
- Shanks will ask Hongo if there’s any new intel about Blackbeard. Hongo will reply that they only know Blackbeard left Hachinosu (Pirate Island) but nothing else.
- Shanks: “I thought Blackbeard would show up at Wanokuni, but he didn’t appear.” Then he will ask Yasopp to see if Kid Pirates’ wounds from the Wanokuni battle are already healed before starting.
- Yasopp: “They seem perfectly healthy, Captain!!”
- Kid will construct an enormous railgun while Shanks arrives on shore. Then Kid will shoot the railgun.
- Kid will destroy all Red Hair Pirates fleet ships and defeat all the captains with his attack. But actually, that will not have happened. Kid’s attack will be the future sight that Shanks saw, thanks to his advanced Kenbunshoku Haki.
- Shanks will get angry and serious, knowing how much damage Kid will cause if he lets Kid attack. So Shanks will jump ahead on his own towards Kid Pirates’ ship and attack them with a massive “Kamusari” (Divine Departure) in an EPIC double page. Shanks will use the same attack that Gol D. Roger used against Kouzuki Oden in the past!!
- Kid will become unconscious, and Killer, who will try to help Kid to withstand the attack, will cough blood and become unable to move. Kid and Killer will have been defeated together in one attack.
- Kid Pirates will beg Shanks for mercy, giving him all Road Poneglyph they have. Shanks will not say anything and jump away from Kid Pirates’ ship. On the coast, Dorry and Brogy will have something to say.
- Dorry and Brogy: “Hey, little humans!! If you turn your gun towards other people’s homeland, be prepared to meet the same fate!! “Hakoku” (Warrior Nation)!!!” And will completely destroy their ship.
- At the end of the chapter, we will have the narrator’s box and, in short, “The 3 billion bounty Eustass Kid and his crew are completely annihilated.“
Shanks is not like Big Mom and Kaido, who would imprison anyone for attacking him. He follows Roger’s path to directly exterminate the ones who challenged him.
Thanks to the explosive ending scene, we can safely predict that One Piece Chapter 1079 will proceed with the conversation between the Stella and York. The Satellite might explain how she accomplished every nefarious thing she did behind everyone’s back and set the Seraphim after the Straw Hats and the Vegapunks.
Chapter 1078 also featured Zoro, followed by Kaku, rushing off to find S-Hawk, who is supposedly after the weaker members of the Straw Hats. Judging by Zoro’s track record, he could easily get lost and stumble across Vegapunk and York, though the chance of that is low.
But the thing fans are most excited to see in Chapter 1079 is Kizaru and Saturn finally reaching Egghead Island and the start of the Egghead Incident. We’ll just have to wait and see what the new chapter brings us.
One Piece Chapter 1079 Release Date
Fortunately for fans, there is no announcement for a break for next week. So they won’t have to wait too long for the next Chapter. One Piece Chapter 1079 will be released on its scheduled date: Sunday, March 26, 2023.
The time of release for different time-zones are as following:
- Pacific Standard Time: 7 am, Sunday, March 26, 2023
- Eastern Standard Time: 10 am, Sunday, March 26, 2023
- Greenwich Mean Time: 3 pm, Sunday, March 26, 2023
- Central European Time: 4 pm, Sunday, March 26, 2023
- Indian Standard Time: 8:30 pm, Sunday, March 26, 2023
- Philippine Standard Time: 11 pm, Sunday, March 26, 2023
- Japanese Standard Time: 12 am, Monday, March 27, 2023
- Australia Central Standard Time: 12:30 am, Monday, March 27, 2023
Fans can read the official English translation of the chapter on MANGA Plus and VIZ Media, the official manga-reading platforms of Shueisha. Also, make sure to keep an eye out for the spoilers and raw scans, as they will drop in a few days. Or you can just follow Otakus’ Notes as we bring you all the latest news and updates on everything related to One Piece.
Do small things with great love.
Follows us on Twitter for more updates.
Engineering edified me dreams’ propelling. And being an Otaku, a superlative dream of mine engulfs experiencing anime to its deepest quintessence and inditing my perspective towards it. Ultimately, anime blogging carved a path towards my desire and made me stand up to you.