Record of Ragnarok Chapter 84 spoilers have finally been released, and now we know about the situation of Round 10. Round 10 is shaping up to be another interesting fight, as we predicted.
Last time, we saw that Apollo had defeated Leonidas in Round 9, and now the Gods are leading in this tournament with a score of 5-4. This means that, most probably, the human contestant will win this round and tie back the score.
Without further ado, let us look at the contestants of Round 10.
Table of Contents
Record of Ragnarok Chapter 84 Spoilers & Raw Scans
Finally, we have the information on the Round 10 fight, along with the character design reveal of Anubis. The Round 10 fight will be Soji Okita vs Susano’o no Mikoto, and it will be a treat to watch a sword fight between these two.
- Apollo stands still with his wounds and doesn’t want to be healed.
- He says that these wounds are proof of a beautiful battle.
- The Spartan warriors cry for their loss, but Haggis is trying to stand proud.
- Soon after the round, Soji Okita, Isami Kondo and Kojiro Sasaki left to pay respects to King Leonidas.
- All of them praise King Leonidas for his wonderful fight.
- We also see that Isami Kondo was beheaded and called a traitor, and Soji Okita didn’t die on the battlefield either.
- Okita says that he is jealous of Leonidas for dying in such a grand manner.
- Isami Kondo also falls silent to Soji’s words.
- The situation seems bleak for Brunhilde and Goll, and both of them are very upset.
- Goll is angrier and upset and is remembering all of her memories with Geirolul.
- Goll tries to strengthen her resolve, but Brunhilde isn’t sure of who to send next.
- Just then, Isami Kondo and Soji Okita came to Brunhilde’s room and said Okita would go next.
- He shows extreme confidence in his abilities and says that he will win.
- Brunhilde believes in him, and Soji Okita is the next human fighter.
- The Gods are also having trouble selecting their next fighter.
- Zeus, Ares, Shiva, Odin, Thor, Loki and Anubis are discussing whom to send next.
- Zeus and Odin want to decide on Ragnarok by the 11th round and don’t want to lose more Gods.
- Anubis was decided for the 10th round, and his character design was revealed, too.
- Zeus, Odin, Loki, and Thor all accept this decision, and Anubis is overjoyed.
- But Susano’o no Mikoto asks for him to wait for a moment.
- He also makes a strong aura, and Anubis is angry with his entrance.
- Instantly, it was decided that Susano’o no Mikoto would be the next fighter.
- Anubis is very surprised and very angry after hearing this.
- He tries to reason with Susano’o no Mikoto, but the latter says it has nothing to do with him.
- Zeus asks for his reason for fighting in the next round, and Susano’o no Mikoto says his next opponent is the strongest Soji Okita.
- Ares is surprised that he knows this information, and Hermes says he has also noticed this.
- The Round 10 battle had been unanimously decided, with the fight being Soji Okita vs Susano’o no Mikoto.
Record of Ragnarok Chapter 84 Release Date
Record of Ragnarok Chapter 84 will be released in a couple more days, on November 28th. However, remember that these are the only unofficial translations, and the official translation for the chapter will be released on December 12th.
We can probably expect Anubis to fight in Round 11 since Susano’o no Mikoto will fight in Round 10. We can expect Grigori Rasputin vs Anubis to fight in Round 11.
These are all the spoilers and raw scans of Record of Ragnarok Chapter 84. For similar content, check some of our other articles below.
Do small things with great love.
Follow us on Twitter for more post updates.
- Qin Shi Huang in Record of Ragnarok: Power Level
- Nikola Tesla in Record of Ragnarok
- Zerofuki in Record of Ragnarok: Past
Eswar Keshav is an ardent anime fan for more than a decade. Along with this, he also has been following anime and manga updates for years. He is also enthusiastic and passionate when it comes to writing about his favorite things. Combining his love for writing and his love for anime and manga, his articles speak of his love for the genre.