Last updated on February 26th, 2023 at 01:37 pm
Currently, in the middle of the Egghead Arc, One Piece is bringing out all the big guns, and it shows in the latest chapter of the series. Not only do we get to meet some significant characters in the series, but we also get to re-encounter some old ones. Now with the upcoming chapter on the horizon, let’s discuss the possible spoilers and release date of One Piece Chapter 1076.
Chapter 1075, titled “Labo-Stratum Death Game”, starts off with Pythagoras being attacked. Shaka sees this on camera, and the group breaks into four teams.
- Group 1 with Brook, Edison and Nami, who find the treasure.
- Group 2, with Atlas, Robin and Chopper, inspect Second Floor, Building A.
- Group 3, with Jinbei, Sanji and Stussy, search the right side of Building B on the second floor.
- Group 4, with Usopp, Franky, Lilith and York, go to the left side of Building C on the third floor.
It’s Group 4 who finds Pythagoras. They discover that he was attacked by a Seraphim, S-Snake. The Seraphim petrifies York and blasts the group with a beam.
Back in the Command Room, Shaka, Luffy and Zoro are attacked by S-Hawk and S-Bear. While Shaka asks them who commanded them to move, the group realizes that the Seraphim are targeting the CP0 agents. The Seraphim don’t respond to Shaka’s commands, from which he concludes that they must’ve been ordered by a Vegapunk.
Now facing a serious problem of life and death, the CP0 agents propose to team up to defeat the Seraphim. The chapter ends with Luffy and Zoro reacting with disgusted faces.
Table of Contents
One Piece Chapter 1076 Spoilers
Finally, the confirmed spoilers of One Piece Chapter 1076 has released. The title of the next chapter is, “Old Friend.” Here, we think, old friend refers to someone from Elbaf. Now, let’s deep-dive into the spoilers without any delay.
- One Piece Chapter 1076 is out and confirmed by Etenboy on Reddit. The title of the chapter is “Old Friend”, and it’ll start off where the last chapter left off. Luffy and Zoro free Lucci and Kaku to defeat the Seraphim.
- Luffy and Lucci team up against S-Bear, while Zoro partners with Kaku to fight against S-Hawk.
- S-Hawk is revealed to possess the Devil Fruit power of Supa Supa no Mi, a Paramecia fruit that belongs to Daz Bonez (Mr. 1).
- The next scene then shows the real Vegapunk, i.e., the Stella, in prison with some CP0 agents who have been there for months.
- Another great reveal in the next chapter is Shanks in Elbaf. He’s shown to be with Broggy, Dorry and other Giants.
- The last scene of Chapter 1076 is Kid and his crew arriving at the coast of Elbaf.
- Shanks was not responsible for Kid’s lost arm.
- Shanks will sent Kid a message by Rockstar that he has two choices, either join them or fight with them.
- Vegapunk will reveal something related to Poneglyph.
Break next week
One Piece Chapter 1076 Release Date
Since there’s no break this week, One Piece Chapter 1076 will be released this Sunday on February 26, 2023, as per its usual schedule. The chapter will be out in different time zones at the following time:
- Pacific Standard Time: 7 am, Sunday, February 26, 2023
- Eastern Standard Time: 10 am, Sunday, February 26, 2023
- Greenwich Mean Time: 3 pm, Sunday, February 26, 2023
- Central European Time: 4 pm, Sunday, February 26, 2023
- Indian Standard Time: 8:30 pm, Sunday, February 26, 2023
- Philippine Standard Time: 11 pm, Sunday, February 26, 2023
- Japanese Standard Time: 12 am, Monday, February 27, 2023
- Australia Central Standard Time: 12:30 am, Monday, February 27, 2023
Here, we conclude our article. The official English translation of Chapter 1076 will be available for free on SHUEISHA’s official platforms, MANGA Plus and VIZ Media, from the day onwards. So, hold on tight and follow us for updates and news about everyone’s favorite pirate manga.
Do small things with great love.
Follow us on Twitter for more post updates.
Anamika loves words and stories and putting them to pages. She also loves anime, manga, books, movies and everything fantasy. She has been a fan of anime since childhood and her admiration for it only grew with years. Her passion for writing is even more elevated by writing about the things she loves.